- If you have an ideal shape in mind, bring photos with you.
- PLEASE fill in your eyebrows as you normally would we can take into consideration the shape and color you are used to.
- Avoid any blood-thinning medication for a minimum of 72 hours prior to their appointment, this includes Vitamin E and Aspirin and ADVIL.
- Do not drink any alcohol the night before and day of your appointment and limit the amount of caffeine you consume. If you feel hungover you may experience more sensitivity. As well caffeine and alcohol consumption can make you bleed more, which will affect your healed results.
- If you have been on prescription Accutane in the past, you MUST wait at least one year before considering this procedure.
- If you plan to go on a hot or sunny vacation, it is recommended to plan your trip a minimum of 14 days before or after the procedure.
- Please ensure you qualify for permanent makeup before making your appointment (you are not pregnant, breastfeeding, diabetic, etc).
- If you tint your eyebrows please do so about 3 days before so your artist is able to match your color properly.
- Please schedule your appointment 2 weeks - before or after - around any botox appointments.
- Aftercare ointment, cleanser and instructions will be provided to you during your appointment.
Your appointment is on average 2 hours, but please allow a little more time just in case. Your appointment is a three-step process.
For microblading, numbing cream will be applied which will sit for 15 minutes. More numbing will also be applied during the procedure. If you are getting powder brows then numbing only needs to be applied during, not beforehand.
Then, your eyebrows will be sketched on and shaped until we both decide what is perfect for you. This may take time as they need to be perfectly symmetrical and after this, we will choose what color is best for you. You will have a say in your color to an extent, but certain tones must be added to adjust with your skin tone for proper healed results. Your color needs to match your brow hair color.
Lastly we will start the tattooing process. Most clients are very comfortable and in fact, many fall asleep!
-Eyebrow touch ups can be performed at the earliest 6-8 weeks. Your brows will most likely not be completely perfect after the first session, or may feel incomplete. We will perfect and complete them at this time.
- Please make sure you book your touch up within 3 months of your first appointment so that the appointment pricing does not go up.
-Annual touch ups are on average performed around 18 months from your initial appointment. Pricing for annual touch ups can be found when you click the 'Book Now' Button
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding - History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
- Diabetic (require doctor’s clearance) - Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases - Epilepsy
- Pacemaker or major heart problems - Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area - Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
(rashes, sunburn, acne, cold sores etc.) - Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure, Poor general health.
- Accutane in the past year - Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system
-Nano Liner is a natural looking enhancement to make your eyes stand out and give the illusion of thicker lashes.
-Appointment time is about 90 minutes.
-Please arrive with absolutely no eye make up on for eyeliner appointments, including foundation/concealer.
-All above medical information needs to be followed as well as you must not have had laser eye surgery in the past 6 months. Please stop using any lash growth serums (Eyenvy, Latisse) for MINUMUM 6 weeks before the procedure. (You will not have a good experience if you do not follow this rule)
-No eyelash extensions can be worn during this appointment.
-Please check the FAQ page for more information*